The Back Up Polymer Flip up Front Sight with standard iron sight elevation adjustment (BUPSWF) mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny rail and accepts any standard front post blade. A standard front sight tool is required with each click equaling the standard 1/4 MOA. Unlike other backup sights, MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the front post blade from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under most optics. Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide, MADE IN THE USA.
1 x Mission First Tactical Flip Up Front Sight
- Full Elevation adjustment, tool required
- Low profile snag resistant design
- Shroud protects front post blade from debris and impact damage
- Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
- Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide