G17 is an Austrian made semi-auto pistol designed in 1980 in order to replace the P38 handguns which used by Austrian Army for more than 30 years. It fires 9x19mm round and comes with a 17 round magazine, which contains a very high capacity of ammo at that time. Based on S17's design, G17 has numbers of varient in different size and using different cartridge like G18C, the selective fire variant of G17 and G19, a compact version of G17.
- Metal Slide with Classic Floral Pattern and discrete ejector.
- Metal outer barrel with Classic Floral Pattern and WE marking and ready for attaching silencer adapter.
- Fixed front sight with white dots and normal type rear sight.
- Polymer Lower Frame with Classic Floral Pattern and WE marking.
- A piece of sandpaper included for making this pattern frame into 2-tone color.
- Realistic trigger safety function same as real steel.
- Adjustable Hop-up system.
- Included 25 rounds G17 Magazine.
- Compatible with WE 50rds Glock long mag and TM / Stark Arms G17/18 25 rds and 50rds long mag.
Item Weight (gram) 700
Major Color IVORY
Blow Back Yes
Shooting Mode Semi
Magazine Capacity 24+1 Rounds
Bullet Type 6mm BB
Pistol Power Source HFC134a & HFC22 Gas
Power (Muzzle Velocity) 330FPS