About the Real Firearm:
The Glock pistol is a series of polymer-framed, short recoil-operated, locked-breech semi-automatic pistols designed and produced by Austrian Glock Ges.m.b.H.. It entered Austrian military and police service by 1982 after it was the top performer in reliability and safety tests.
Glock pistols have become the company's most profitable line of products as well as supplying national armed forces, security agencies, and police forces in at least 48 countries. Glocks are also popular firearms among civilians for recreational and competition shooting, home and self-defense, and concealed carry or open carry ( From Wikipedia )
The airsoft version faithfully replicas the same features externally. The pistol works on regular green as and fires with a crisp, fast cycle. The added benefit of this being a licensed product is that it can also work with many other accessories designed for Glocks such as weapon lights, holsters, etc. without having to worry if your pistol will be to spec. Being a fully licensed product, all the corresponding markings are the same as what you will find on the real firearm.
- Fully licensed by GLOCK
- Aluminum alloy slide
- Lightweight, rugged injection molded polymer frame
- GLOCK Gen4 style frame
- Traditional GLOCK sights
- Functional GLOCK trigger safety
- Slip resistant grip texturing
- Front & backstrap checkering
- GLOCK accessory rail
- Realistic gas blowback system
- Length - 200mm
- Weight - 662g
- Muzzle Velocity - Approximately 300-340 FPS with 0.20g BBs and Green Gas
- Magazine Capacity - 23 Rounds (G17 Standard Mag)
- Power Source - Green gas
- Blowback - Yes
- Shooting Modes - Semi Auto
- Hop-up - Adjustable.
- Magazine Compatibility - Umarex Glock 6mm Gas magazines