The "P-90 Plus" is compatible with MS Li-Po batteries (and standard NIMH batteries "MINI type", equipped with the FET circuit "PLUS system", is now available as the first electric gun plus series!
The specially developed PLUS system (= FET circuit) achieves high safety and improved trigger response during semi-automatic firing.
Based on the electric gun standard type P-90 series model, it has been upgraded to a model with a higher level of operability.
- Fully licensed by FN Herstal
- High quality injection molded reinforced polymer frame w/ matte finish
- Equipped w/ the PLUS System which monitors FETS, batteries and motors to prevent damage
- FETS system prevents current loss and improves trigger response
- 3x Picatinny / 1913 rails for optics, lasers, lights and more!
- Realistic takedown and selector mechanism
- Deep engraved markings
- Realistic translucent magazine with dummy rounds
The P90+ or P90 Plus from Tokyo Marui is a long-needed update from the original Tokyo Marui P90 electric airsoft gun that came out almost two decades ago, yeah, we first got it around the year 2002. The P90+ is made of higher-quality polymers for its receiver and has more metal parts, which similar to the real gun has a metal receiver and a polymer body. Sticking to the realism factor, this airsoft P90 also takes down in a similar matter to how the real one would simply remove the magazine, push the tab under where the magazine would be, and push the receiver out.
Internally, Tokyo Marui has also given the P90+ an update, a FET more precisely. The FET installed in this airsoft P90 provides extra safety measures such as detecting damage, protecting the P90 airsoft gun from overcharged batteries, and most importantly the FET makes sure that the gears don't over-rotate during firing, allowing for consistent semi-auto firing. Tokyo Marui launched their new MS Lipo battery that is compatible and would work best with this airsoft P90. Don't worry if you don't have it, as a normal small Tamiya battery will fit too using the adaptor that came with the gun itself. It is recommended to use a 7.4v Li-Po battery
Externally, the P90+ has Picatinny rails on the top 3 O'clock and 9 O'clock positions allowing the attachment of accessories such as optics, lasers, and flashlights. The outer barrel of the Tokyo Mauri P90 Plus is also threaded 14mm CCW allowing you to mount different accessories such as tracers and muzzle devices.
- Length: 505mm
- Net Weight: 2200g
- Inner Barrel Length: 247mm
- Barrel Thread Size: 14mm CCW
- Battery Position: Stock
- Battery Type: 7.4v Mini-Tamiya / MS Lipo Connector
- Gearbox: Ver 6.
- Magazine Capacity: 68 rounds
- Hop up: ADJUSTABLE
- Magazine Type: AEG Low / Mid Cap
- Muzzle Velocity: Approx 290-300 Fps on 0.20g BBs
- Shooting Mode: Semi Auto / Full Auto